Monday, January 11, 2010

Maid non-cafes, part 12 - Misc

Ok, time to wrap this up. I'm running out of non-cafe spaces to comment on, and this is all that's left. Again, I'm not reviewing these places, just letting you know they exist in case you want to visit them.

Akiba Women’s Dorm Main Building Relaxation Space

I'm assuming that "relaxation space" just means a place with tables where you can hang out and drink coffee with women wearing pajamas. If I'm wrong, send me some photos and let me know.


Akiba Celestial Sphere (DJ Cafe)

Maids spinning tunes. What will they think of next? No, really, I want to know, what WILL they think of next? Although, the website for "Tenkyu" does seem to be closer to a song and dance stage ala Itchome Theater. I may have to visit Tenkyu/Celestial Sphere and find out exactly what it is. Ah, decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment